Nevis Travel Requirements
- All travelers to St. Kitts & Nevis are required to present a passport with a photo ID to enter the island.
- Citizens of some countries are required to have visas in order to enter St. Kitts and Nevis. Complete list of countries below.
- Visitors may stay for a maximum of six months, but extensions may be requested at the immigration office in Charlestown.
- Visitors must enter with a return ticket.
- Please reconfirm travel document requirements with your airline prior to the commencement of your trip.
COVID Protocols for Entry
- ALL inbound air travelers to St. Kitts and Nevis are permitted to submit and travel with an accepted valid negative COVID-19 RT-PCR Test or a Rapid Antigen Test result.
- The RT-PCR Test must be done within 72 hours/3 days prior to arrival in the Federation.
- The Rapid Antigen Test must be done within 1 day prior to arrival in the Federation.
- Accepted test include tests taken at an accredited/recognized laboratory by a healthcare provider using any of the following samples: Nasopharyngeal/Oropharyngeal sample.
- Please Note: Self-administered tests or home kit tests and tests using saliva samples will not be accepted.
Countries that require visas to travel to St. Kitts & Nevis
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Congo (Democratic Republic of)
Myanmar (Formerly Burma)
Sao Tome & Principe
Apply here for eVISA online application.
Please check the official Nevis Tourism website for travel requirement updates
Short Term Rentals
Short term stays over 30 days with favorable pricing is available. Please contact us for quote.